Thursday, February 18, 2010

View from here

I awoke one morning to the sound of my three-year old taking pictures, flipping on and off the flash on my Canon SX10IS, the camera I bought for work (yeah right), the one I don't share with anybody, not even Devrim who helped pay for it. This is the second time I must have left my 2nd favorite technological distraction in harm's way (the first being my computer, of course), followed by a Palm Pilot I use almost exclusively for Scrabble. Topi is adept though, if I may say so myself, at getting the camera to focus and not dropping it. Not dropping it while taking photos is a remarkable miracle considering he likes to drop things for fun (like Lina's toys) from high places to watch them break.

I'm not fond of Topi's portrait of me (hello, morning face even though it was like 8 at night), but other than that, I think I'm ready to let him start taking the annual family photo that I never get around to.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Maybe he can be your little assistant! He is not bad with the camera.

saludos