Thursday, August 24, 2006

projects

Yes, it is true.... pregnancy causes one to nest, and much to my surprise, take delight in rendering surfaces clean of dust, cabinets of unused products, and scrubbing the shower (though it is getting more and more difficult these days!). When I am not conjuring up new tasks devoted to household cleanliness, I am working on projects that clearly indicate there is a baby on the way...

example a. work in progress / humprhey the elephant birth sampler


example b. pillow for baby's crib

example c. baby bib for emma gwyneth

I will be tackling the curtains for the baby's room in, you guessed it, the same yellow gingham print as seen above. Some colors I just can't get enough of for reasons I can't always explain. It is unimaginable to me that I will ever get tired of this particular yellow, though I am sure, like other favorites, its time will pass. For now, this bright and cheery print has made itself quite at home in my color repetoire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHH HAA! So, I don't look at your blog for a couple of weeks and then what do I find???!!! A baby bib for Emma Gwyneth. Oh, it made this hormonal mommy cry! That is the sweetest thing. We have much yellow for her... and squares. I wil send pics of her room! You kick @ss, Rose Deniz!

Anonymous said...

AHH HAA! So, I don't look at your blog for a couple of weeks and then what do I find???!!! A baby bib for Emma Gwyneth. Oh, it made this hormonal mommy cry! That is the sweetest thing. We have much yellow for her... and squares. I wil send pics of her room! You kick @ss, Rose Deniz!