Saturday, August 19, 2006

30 weeks

portrait of a baby at 30 weeks... it is amazing to me how these 4D ultrasounds can render color, texture and realness. baby deniz wasn't so willing to cooperate for the camera this time and kept evading the doctor who made several attempts before getting the clearest image of the bunch. note the tiny cowlick... already inheriting a Deniz trait.

















mama at 30 weeks... photo taken at my friend Martina's apartment, just across the street from us. Her mother was visiting from Italy, and as you will see in the next photo, made us amazing homemade pizza!











pizza!




Rose and Martina... Martina will be returning to Italy this September with her Turkish fiance Levent, who will be starting a Master's program in Milano. Lucky Levent will be learning Italian and has been taking lessons from Martina. I will miss her! But it is always nice to know we have good friends to visit in other countries.

2 comments:

camille said...

Wow! 2 things: 1) What an amazing 4D picture! It's unbelievable. It must be surreal to see that little face that's growing inside of you! Wow. *and* 2) What amazing pizza! Mmmmm. Real Italian.

Hope you're doing well! You look great. I am sorry we haven't met in real life yet, but I've been so busy working. :( If you come to Istanbul again please let me know!

Unknown said...

Hi,I read midwiferytoday.com to your comment about a midwifery and obstetric nurse in TUrkey..I tried to send the e-mail to you..it was unsuccessful therefore ı saw your blog on over profile...I wanted to write to here...How can we help to you?I think so ı can enough understand to you...ı hope everything is ok about pregnancy...

Blessing
Ezgi