Monday, July 31, 2006

28 weeks

Yesterday, while I battled the heat by resting on the couch, Devrim battled the dust in our apartment with the vacuum cleaner. We have more heat on our way, with estimated temperatures around 37 degrees celcius, or 98.6 farenheit. I am not very excited about this, as we don't have an air conditioner, but as long as I rest and don't try to be too active during the hottest part of the day, I am fine.

I did actually help out with the cleaning (we have a new squeegee for the windows and I had fun cleaning them like a windshield at the gas station), but most of the credit goes to Devrim who also did dishes, tried to fix a cabinet and removed our rug from the living room for the summer. Thanks Devrim!




2 comments:

cutxpaste said...

devrim's got a great vacumming technique! i'll have to show this pic to samet and convince him that all turkish men love to vacuum!

Anonymous said...

yes.... at first I thought this was going to be a story about a mouse in the house. he is a good man.... I will now be curious to see the parenting techniques!

rose, you are lookin' good! love the bright beads. keep up the sass!