Monday, July 24, 2006

27 weeks and Rose Product


Image one: to be filed under Products After Which One is Sure They Don't Want to be Named, and this pvc pipe meant to fit over a faucet is one of them. It is a very handy item, and we have one in our guest bathroom because the distance between the faucet and the sink is unusually far. Without it, there would be unnecessary splashing. Nevertheless, why does it have to be called Rose?





Image two: to be filed under Proof that Candid Photos of Pregnant Women are not very Flattering. Caught reading while at my in-laws, and with my finger aimed at my ear, Devrim snapped this incriminating picture of me at 27 weeks. It is only fair, I guess, that a few bad pics get thrown in with the good. It is pleasing to me, though, that I can now use my stomach as a book rest.

No comments: